Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Fab 40: Vegan Strawberry Cake w/ Chocolate Frosting


After seeing my Auntie Lyn's and Grandmother's joint birthday cake, my cousin Avigail contacted me and asked if I would make her a birthday cake as well.  Of course I was delighted to.  She requested her favorite flavor: strawberry cake with chocolate frosting.  Seems as though strawberry cake has become quite popular this year with lots of bakeries selling cupcake versions.  Fortunately, I already had this recipe in my arsenal.

I wasn't able to attend her celebration since I was out of town for the weekend.  It would've been nice to decorate the cake with some chocolate covered strawberries, but I had to deliver the cake more than a day in advance and was afraid they would go rancid.  Nonetheless, Avi told me that she loved the cake and her kids thought it was delicious.  Happy Fab 4-0 Avi!



Vegan Strawberry Cake w/ Chocolate Frosting
(recipe from previous post)




No comments:

Post a Comment